Aug 3, 2008


It looks like we will need the Sony PS3 2.43 update much sooner than later as it’s needed to fix the 2.42 firmware. We are getting numerous reports that the latest Playstation 2.42 firmware is causing problems for users.

Personally our PS3 is just fine but then we have not had much time with it since the latest firmware. This is what some gamers have reported to PR:

"Well this is totally Effed Up!!! My son decided that it would be a good idea to update the PS3 and he did 2 nights ago without me knowing it. Well now ANYTHING BLURAY does NOT play. NOTHING!!! Doesn’t even recognize the DAMN Disk!!! Is there anything I can do???"

"Installed this newest update and now nothing works, can not read disks at all. We have done the system restore, etc. now have to wait while it gets shipped to Sony to fix it. Very upsetting, fairly new PS3 (5 months) in excellent condition and was working perfectly prior to update. Extremely frustrating."

"Yeah, downloaded it earlier and now I can’t stay connected to a single online game."

"Downloaded the update and all my saves on cod 4 single player have gone and when I name my perks online as soon as I switch my PS3 off they disappear and have to name them again."

ProductReview

Related Posts



0 comments:

 
Playstation Access Diseñado por Wpdesigner y adaptado por Zona Cerebral